about antariksa indonesia investment consultant business in indonesia company guide send your inquiry to Indonesia Investment Consultant
Visa & Immigration Clearance
- Working Permits (VISA KITAS)
- Single Bussines Visa
- Multiple Bussines Visa
- Social Visa
- Reteriment Visa
- House Wife Visa
- Exit & re-entry Permits
Investment Support
Documents Clearance
Japanese Version
Indonesian Version
JTE Tour & Travel

Visa & Immigration clearance > retirement Visa

Retirement Visa for retired people in Indonesia

If you are over 55 years and are able to support yourself fully you may be allowed to retire in Indonesia especially in Bali on a extended temporary basis.
Who is eligible ?

To be eligible for a visa for retirement you must:
• Be 55 years or older
• Have no intention to work in Indonesia
• Be in good health and character

The requirements

The following documents must be supplied before your visa application can be processed:
• Copy of your passport and/or travel documents which are valid for at least one year
• Proof of holding a pension or Deposit - Bank statement
• Health Insurance
• Life Insurance
• Curriculum Vitae
• Any applicant whose spouse wishes to apply for a Limited Stay permit Visa for elderly tourists must provide a copy of their marriage certificate
• A personal Guarantee Letter, stating: To live in the provided and agreed accommodation in Indonesia (Bali in particular) with proof of receipt or through renting proof of rental agreement. The mentioned accommodation must be located at an authorized tourist area and in accordance with the prevailing regulations.
• Employment Letter - Affidavit. You must employ at least one Indonesian citizen for assistances kind of work, such as nursing, housekeeping or any other kind of assistances during your stay in Indonesia. In that regard, you must submit a letter stating that you are currently employing or intend to employ an Indonesian assistant.
• Photographs sized 4 x 6 - 10 pcs, 3 x 4 - 4 pcs, 2 x 3 - 4 pcs (Red Background)

How long may I stay?

If your application is approved, you will be allowed to come to Indonesia initially for one year and your visa can be extended every year to a total of 5 years. Then you can apply for a permanent stay permit. (KITAP)

What if I need to go overseas?

You should check that the availability of your KITAS (Limited Stay Permit Card) is still valid for applying the following Exit Re-entry Permits
• Exit re-entry permit that is valid for 3 months
• Multiple exit re-entry permit that is valid for 6 months
What if I do not extend the visa?

After you finished your visa in one year and do not want to extend you must apply for a Exit Permit Only (EPO)

Properties : Offers Type Location
© PT.Antariksa - Bali Investment Consultant
Bali Web Design by ALAMAYA Hosting by Hosting Indonesia | Honeymoon Bali